Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend 2010

This weekend was the best Mother's Day ever!

On Saturday morning, I ran in the Hands On Jacksonville Spring Human Race 5k in Baymeadows and shaved a minute and a half off last weeks 5k!

Then Saturday night, Darby suprised me and took the kids to his moms overnight. We went to The Brick in Avondale for our date night. We had an awesome prime rib dinner and I got a yummy Mango Mojito!


Darby and the kids surpised me with this awesome ipod bundle pack! I have everything I need now to run like a pro!


On Sunday, I slept in and then we went to Cracker Barrel for a late breakfast...I got blackberry pancakes! Then we did a little shopping at Gander Mountain where I got some great North Face and Columbia clothes on clearance for my Grand Canyon camping trip coming up in October.

Then we picked up the kids and decided to spend the day at the beach! We bought new boogie boards and tried to go to Huegenot to break them in but it was closed off, so we went to Little Talbot Island instead for some relaxation, frisbee and football (you cant swim there).







No comments:

Post a Comment