Sunday, August 29, 2010

Falling into Fall!

The kids went back to school one week ago. Its hard to believe they are really this big and that I'm actually their mom, wow how time flies by! I'm very excited for school this year as Evan has started 3rd grade which means he will start getting report cards with "real" grades in all the main subjects... no more S or E grades like the little kids. He will be starting fall baseball very soon in addition to having dance 4 days a week.




Maddie is in for a busy Freshman year! She is taking Honors Biology I, Honors Algebra II, Honors English I, Spanish I, AP Human Geography (which she can earn college credit for) and Research. In addition to her course load, she has ROTC as an elective and is joining the drill team. For the fall season, she made the JV Volleyball team and plans on doing track in the spring! She just put in her request to run for Student Government Class Historian too. What an ambitious teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment