Thursday, November 18, 2010

Running Update!

It's November now and so it's getting dark very early due to the time change and we are starting to see some pretty cool tempatures at night. I hate to admit that I have not ran in 2 weeks...I really need to get my butt out there! Saturday running group is going to kill me this weekend, we are supposed to do 10 miles! Call me crazy, but I like running in the summer better than in the cold.

Here are some pics from some runs this fall. Next week is the Outback Classic on Thanksgiving Day! I was supposed to do the 1/2 Marathon, but I'm feeling kinda lazy lately and will just stick with the 6k instead.

Me in my "Lucky Charm" costume at the Evergreen Cemetary 5k Pumpkin Run on Halloween morning! 10/31/2010. We thought it would be cute to dress up for the race and there were plenty of others who did the same. Very fun race through the cemetary with pumpkins lining the course!

Sarah in her referee costume! Pumpkin Run 5k


I did my first EVER half marathon in October! It felt so good to accomplish that goal, even though I couldn't walk the next day. Finished in just under 3 hours.

Me at the 13 mile mark of the Marine Corp 1/2 Marathon! 10/2/2010

Celebrating after the 1/2 Marathon! Sarah, Heather and Rambo aka Travis!

The Saturn Vue and I earned the 13.1 sticker after that run!



Nemours Children's Way 5k in San Marco 9/25/10

Me and my running group buddies at the Children's Way 5k!

Finishing strong at the Children's Way 5k!

1 comment: